A bookmark is a thin marker, commonly made of card, leather, or fabric, used to keep the reader’s place in a book and to enable the reader to return to it with ease. Other frequently used materials for bookmarks are paper, metals like silver and brass, silk, wood, cord (sewing), and plastic. Many bookmarks can be clipped on a page with the aid of a page-flap.
10pt Matte Bookmarks
The cheaper version of our standard bookmarks, printed on 10pt Cardstock with a matte finish, is a perfect solution for an affordable price.
Please choose a proper configuration from a drop down below. If you can't find the product you are looking for, you can always send us a quote request. Our team will send you the price for the product you are looking for.
$43.50 – $321.00
2" x 7", 2.5" x 8.5"
1000, 2500, 5000, 10000
For most areas in GTA delivery will take only 1 business day. If an order is ready to be shipped before 3 pm, it should be delivered by next business day, by 5 pm for businesses and by 8 pm for residential.
It is really important to prepare your files for print in a proper way. Plase, follow our recommendations to get the best results.
- We accept several file formats: pdf (preferred), ai, psd, ps, eps.
- Artwork should be sized properly. If you are ordering 4×6 postcard please make sure your artwork has size 4×6 (plus bleed)
- We recommend at least 0.125″ bleed on each side. (please see example below)
- Artwork should be centered on the page.
- All pictures should be at least 250 DPI. Please avoid low-resolution images, especially print screens.
- All fonts should be embedded or outlined.
- All colors should be in CMYK.
- If you are sending open files like psd, ai, indd please make sure to provide us all images and fonts you have used.